Strawberry Days 2022
The fight is still on! Join the Glenwood Springs Citizens’ Alliance for a big showing of support at Strawberry Days, where we can reach thousands of people.
Strawberry Days Festival: Friday, June 17, through Sunday, June 19, at Two Rivers Park
Strawberry Days Parade: 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 18
STRAWBERRY DAYS PARADE
March with us in the parade on Saturday, June 18.
The parade route starts at Glenwood Springs High School and runs downhill along Pitkin Avenue to 7th Street, about 1/2 mile.
- Assemble at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 18, at Glenwood Springs High School.
- We are entry No. 35. Our assembly area is in the main parking lot on the NORTH side of Glenwood Springs High School.
- Just show up and join us. It’s going to be fun!
- Wear your “Don’t Mine Glenwood” t-shirt or wear a white shirt.
- Be prepared for sun and heat. Wear a hat and sunglasses, and strap on a water bottle.
- No pets.
“Don’t Mine Glenwood” t-shirts will be available for purchase at the Citizens’ Alliance booth in Two Rivers Park on Friday, June 17, from 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Short-sleeve t-shirts are $15, Long-sleeve t-shirts are $20, Men’s and Women’s sizes, and they’re made in Glenwood Springs.
We will host an informational booth at the festival on all three days. We’ll hand out flyers, give away stickers, sell t-shirts and caps, and talk with people about the limestone mine proposal.
Visit the booth to meet a board member, buy a t-shirt and get a free sticker.
Friday, June 17, 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 18, 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 19, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Strawberry Days Parade route
Parade assembly areas
We are entry No. 35. Find us in Area D, the main parking lot on the NORTH side of Glenwood Springs High School.